Indications for participation in the hybrid sessions
- The online participants must follow the indications in the virtual area.
- The in-person speakers will find the floor map with the room's location by clicking on the session on the interactive programme.
- They must copy their presentations on the desktop on the designated onsite rooms PCs and then share them on Zoom.
- The rooms have a webcam and an omnidirectional desk microphone that collects the sound around the PC desk. The speakers should stay in the area visible from Zoom.
- Please verify with the online conference assistant (identified as "Angel" on Zoom) that the virtual attendees can hear you and see you.
Indications for the chairs of the hybrid sessions
- The chairs of the hybrid sessions should be in-person, or have an in-person assistant (i.e., one of the in-person speakers), to make sure that the onsite part is run according to these indications.
- If you are a virtual chair of a hybrid session, please make sure that you have an in-person assistant before the conference starts. If your in-person assistant is not there, please inform the Angel in the Zoom room as soon as possible so that the conference staff searches for a replacement.
- Please be in the room 5-10 minutes before the session starts to prepare it.
- Make sure that the PC is connected to the Zoom room associated with your assigned room. Otherwise, please follow the indications to access the virtual area with your user.
- Get in touch with the Zoom room Angel to double-check that the virtual participants can hear and see the room.
- With the help of the Angel, please identify the virtual and in-person speakers and require the in-person participant to copy their presentations on the desktop on the conference rooms PCs and make sure that they work.
- The rooms have a webcam and an omnidirectional desk microphone that collects the sound around the PC desk. Please stay in the area visible from Zoom while introducing the session.
- The rooms will have an extra microphone that you can use to intervene and to pass to the in-person participants who wish to make questions or remarks. Please make sure that everybody who talks far from the PC desk uses the microphone, so that the virtual participants can hear them.
- Read and follow the indications for general chairs of the virtual sessions.