- Your access to the virtual conference is personal and cannot be transferred to anybody else. If you share your credentials and any non-registered participant enters the meeting with them, they will be banned.
- The conference staff will verify the participants in the Zoom rooms. They will remove those not identifiable as conference participants and fail to answer the request to identify themselves.
- The conference is live streaming, and it will not be recorded.
- The virtual oral presentations will take place through Zoom, while the poster presentations will run in Gather Town.
- To access or deliver a virtual presentation, please follow the corresponding indications that you will find on this website.
- All the times in the programme are in GMT+2 (CET/Italy time).
- The virtual participants can join either the scientific sessions or the networking area at any moment during the whole conference, but there are specific virtual social events scheduled.
- The virtual Zoom rooms will be opened 10 minutes before the conference starts each day.
- The participants are invited to join the networking area during the virtual social events: lunch breaks and online welcome reception on Tuesday the 23rd of August 2022, 19:00-20:30 (GMT+2).
- On the registration tool, you will find the Zoom and Gather Town passwords to enter either the virtual rooms through Zoom or the networking area through Gather Town.
- Valid passwords will be available for the test session and during the conference days.
- The Zoom password is valid for all the Zoom rooms.
- Both passwords will be updated daily, and possibly during the day if needed, so you will need to get the new ones periodically.
Assistance (see also the Frequently Asked Questions or Problems)
- All the rooms will be monitored by an “Angel”, a member of the conference staff that you can identify among the participants with the name “Angel” followed by the room number.
- If you cannot connect to Zoom, please check here.
- For assistance concerning how Zoom works, please see the Zoom tutorials.
- For assistance concerning audio, video or screen sharing, please see here.
- If your technical problem persists, you can contact the conference support desk by email.